Christ has called you to serve. We are here to help.
Each of us has a calling from God. Each of us has our own conversations with the Holy Spirit. Each of us relies on the power of the resurrection to begin anew each day facing the challenges of our mission to shepherd ourselves first, then our flock. This is the life of a God-centered life and ministry.
To attempt to accomplish alone is unnecessary at best and wasted communion at worst. We can join together to support one another in our work for God and support of those we minister to each and every day. And we can support each other in growing the reach and effectiveness of our ministries.
Here at Street Bishops International Ministries, since 2002 we have been reaching out to you, the small and medium-sized ministries, both new start-up and seasoned, to bring our experiences, talents, and advice to not only provide a home for you but to provide the knowledge and resources to grow.
The more you know, the more effective you can be. The less time you have to spend learning about the business and operations of a ministry, the more time you can invest in the specifics of your mission work. So join us here at Street Bishops and let’s make this a partnership, a relationship that supports you as you move your ministry forward as we all serve our individual callings.
Our Membership Services
Street Bishops is here to provide you with education and services in the following areas:
- Publishing Your First (or second!) Book
- Church/Ministry Membership
- Website Establishment and Updates
- Social Media Training
- Daily Administrative Issues
- Youth Services Planning and Execution
- How to Group Your Membership – Marketing Salvation
- How to Use Social Media Safely
- How to Use YouTube Videos to Go International
- What Counseling Practices Apply
- Resources concerning Technology – Computers, Sound Systems, Cell Phones
- Discover what Youth Groups want today
- How to start and run a successful Wedding Ministry
- and much, much more.
Write to us. Ask for assistance with a particular area of ministry. No matter what your particular need is, we will have a way in which to support you.